Home » PROGRAMMES » Network and Collaboration
Network and Collaboration
MI maintains close linkages with various national and international bodies dealing with disability & rehabilitation, multilateral/ bilateral funding agencies and international NGOs.
MI’s collaborative activities cover areas such as
- Seminars, conferences and professional events;
- Research Studies on subjects of topical interest like Quality of Life (QOL);
- Professional consultations as also clinical and other training programs;
- Study and facility visits; and
- Student internship opportunities.