Mobility India needs qualified and dedicated professionals, who can play a crucial role in making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or recently out of college, Mobility India offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the areas of Disability and Rehabilitation.
Mobility India is an equal opportunity employer; it has a perfect blend of disability and non-disability at all levels and is an innovative organization. Mobility India has offices in Bengaluru, Chamrajanagar & Guwahati
Mobility India is a non-governmental organization in the disability, development and rehabilitation sector.
MI is looking for
- Position / Title: Prosthetist & Orthotist Trainer
No of Vaccines : 2
Qualifcation : Masters in Prosthetics & Orthotics
Experience: 3 years with Good skill and Communication
Qualifcation : Bachelors in Prosthetics & Orthotics
Experience: 5 years with Good skill and Communication
2. Position / Title: HR/Admin Executive
Qualifcation :MBA in HRM
Experience: Minimum 2 -3 years
3. Position / Title: Fundraising / Communication Executive
Qualifcation : Graduate /Post Graduate, Diploma in Business Management /Social Work.
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Kannada. Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.Fundraising
Experience: Minimum 2 years and work towards fundraising targets.
4. Position / Title: Marketing Executive
- MBA Graduate with Marketing Specialization / Excellent communication collaboration skills is essential.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
5. Position / Title: Physiotherapist
Qualifcation :Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Location: Chamrajnagar, Karnataka
6. Position / Title: Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
Qualifcation : PUC/Degree, Rehabilitation Therapy Certified Certificate
Experience: 0-2 Year experience
Remuneration: Salary as per the Organization Policy
At Mobility India, we challenge, we confront, and we inspire people!
1st & 1stA Cross
J.P.Nagar 2nd phase
Bangalore-560 078 either by post or
Preference will be given to women and persons with disabilities