- Started Master’s Degree Program in Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- WHO- Training in Priority Assistive Products
- Commendation Award – MGLB Disability Award 2020 Business Excellence Award By Acquisition International, UK
- Silver Jubilee celebration.
- National Conference on Assistive Technology 2030. 545 delegates from 27 states & 17 countries.
- Collaborated with the Department of Education, Government of Karnataka to develop Inclusive Education Teachers Training manual
- NIPMAN Foundation–Microsoft Equal Opportunity Awards 2019 :Physical Accessibility
- First piloting of WHO Training in Assistive Products (TAP) of walking aids and reading glasses module
- Hosted ‘Wheelchair Stakeholders’ Meeting’ organised by USAID, World Learning and International Society of Wheelchair Professionals in Collaboration with WHO.
- Developed the prototype for India’s ﬁrst 3D printed weight- bearing assistive devices
- Kerala Floods – Provisionof priority assistive products.
- MI organised State Level Workshop on Assistive Technology
- State award for ‘The Best Services & Achievement in the Disability Sector for 2017’ by Government of Karnataka
- Tested efﬁcacy and functionality of the ‘4Bar linkage prosthetic knee joint’ in collaboration with Rehabilitation Research and Device Development Lab, IIT Madras.
- ‘Rider 1 Wheelchair’ designed to suit rural and rough terrain environments.
- Developed a high quality affordable stainless steel Standard Orthotic Knee Joint with 130 degrees of knee ﬂexion to accommodate squatting.
- Contributed to WHO standards for Prosthetic and Orthotics Part 1: Standards Manual and Part 2: Implementation Manual.
- Operations in Kolkata were discontinued. Initiated Group Play Therapy in the service provision.
- Training of teachers to strengthen Prosthetic and Orthotic services in underserved areas of Afghanistan.
- Developed a Pre-Fabricated Twin device for children with developmental delays.
- Contributed to Priority Assistive Products List (APL) -WHO
- Established the Inclusive Development Centre in Guwahati, Assam.
- Revised edition of Rehabilitation Therapy Handbook in English and ﬁrst edition in Hindi and Bengali launched.