News & Events
CRE ON “APPROACHES IN FORMULATION OF RESEARCH QUESTION AND LITERATURE REVIEW” (BLENDED LEARNING APPROACH)
Duration: 4 Weeks
Starts from: October 5, 2020
Formulating a clear and feasible research question is the first part of the research process and is essential prior to creating and conducting a research plan. Its purpose is to articulate an existing uncertainty in an area of concern while indicating the direction of an investigation. Although the world of rehabilitation is teeming with questions and unresolved problems, identifying which are a priority and which are feasible to respond to is essential. This highlights the need for a thorough and critical awareness of the literature/research conducted to date.
Mobility India (MI) conducts online workshops for healthcare professionals and students with the aim to familiarise participants on the purpose and approach to formulating a research question including the process of conducting a literature review in a systematic way.
- An overview of how research questions come into being
- The purpose of the research question
- Stages of refining a research question
- Scoping the literature
- Conducting a literature review
- Different types of literature review
- Honing the research question
- The purpose and formulation of a hypothesis, aim, and objectives.
Live Sessions: 8 hours approx.
Offline Activities: 16 hours approx.
Total Credit: Hours – 24
- Enhance knowledge on framing research question for budding researchers through experience-based learning
- Help integrate evidence-based practice in roles like clinical, teaching, decision making, etc.
- Evaluation of learning outcomes
- Certificate on successful completion
- Prosthetist & Orthotist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Special Educator
- Rehabilitation Social Worker, Research Scholars, and Faculty, members guiding scholars
- Postgraduate students NGOs, etc.