News & Events
Hands-on Workshop on “ASSESSMENT AND PRESCRIPTION OF WHEELCHAIRS FOR PERSONS WITH ORTHOPAEDIC AND NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS”
Duration: 5 days
Starts from: August 17,18,19, 22 & 23, 2022
Health Care and rehabilitation professionals are not always trained adequately to ensure people with disabilities get an appropriate wheelchair. Mobility India organizes this workshop to equip the professionals with knowledge and skills to provide an appropriate manual wheelchair for people in need following World Health Organisation (WHO) standards.
- Clinical Assessment and Prescription of Wheelchair
- Wheelchair Preparation and Fitting with User
- Wheelchair Mobility Skill Training Fabrication of Foam Pressure Relief Cushion
- Wheelchair Repair and Maintenance, Follow Up
- Wheelchair User Instructions.
Time: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
Venue: Mobility India, Sundar Memorial Hall
- Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Prosthetist & Orthotist
- Rehabilitation Nurses, Special educators, and other health care professionals.