Home » Abstract guidelines
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The acceptable limit for the abstract is 300 words The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions We encourage you to send the abstract in single paragraph which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Abstracts of Paper/poster presentations would be reviewed by a panel of experts to verify its relevance, quality and innovation.
Submission of abstracts
- The authors carry the legal obligations for their abstract; any violation of a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the authors.
- The authors are required to authorize the organizers of the National Conference to publish and distribute the abstract(s), and poster(s) submitted, including printed, audio, electronic versions.
- A consent form will be sent to authors upon acceptance of their abstract(s) which is required to be submitted and signed by the authors.