VISION & MISSION
An inclusive and empowered community, where people with disabilities, their families and other disadvantaged groups, have equal access to education, health, livelihood and enjoy a good quality of life.
- Assisting in Poverty Reduction
- Promoting Inclusive Development
- Facilitating access to services related to Rehabilitation and Assistive Devices
- Developing appropriate Human Resources in the field of Disability, Development, Healthcare, Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology at national and international levels
- Capacity building of grassroots organizations in the field of Disability, Development, Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology
- Research and Develop appropriate Assistive Technology and improving its access at an affordable cost
- Realizing the aspirations of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), Incheon Strategy to “Make the Right Real” for persons with disabilities and all related National Legislations.
People with disabilities, the poor, particularly children, women and older people.
Respect, Honesty, Innovation, Safety and Quality